- Don’t be afraid to go outside
- Don’t be afraid of getting a little bit of rain on your wedding dress
- Do properly accessorize with adorable rain boots and colorful umbrellas
- Do involve your bridal party in fun rainy day photos
- Do be sure to lift your wedding dress up as you walk through the rain, a few rain drops on your dress is fine (but you won’t want to pay for the cleaning bills that will incur if you get it muddy)!
- Do take fun photos of you and your groom through rainy windows
- Do use rain reflections for fun photos
- Don’t let the rain ruin your day!
Australians have emphatically voted in favour of legalising same-sex marriage, saying “YES” to the historic social change.
CK HAIR & MAKEUP is proud to be a strong supporter and already taking bookings for future upcoming ‘Marriage of Equality’
Call 0411504764 to arrange packages that suit your wedding today..
Or for a vintage feel, try old books stacked up to 4 high, with a few rose buds and a table number on top.
We recently had a destination Bride who had decided to go for a run 5 days before her upcoming Wedding in Port Douglas. As she was new to Cairns she was unaware of the sandflies issue we have on the Esplanade particularly down the airport end.
As a result she was covered head to toe in bites which ended up infected and looked like purple sores. After extensive makeup covering she managed to hide the majority of them, but had also spent her pre wedding week medicated and in agony. She did however look absolutely stunning when we finished her hair and makeup in Port Douglas.
Try and remember pre wedding little common mistakes, like :
sunburn, mosquito bites, rich foods leading to gastro, sea sickness (forget the reef over 20 knots)- it can take another day to recover!
Have you booked your “HAIR AND MAKEUP” for the Racing Carnival? Only early bookings left for Ladies Day Friday the 9th September! Get in quickly now and phone Chelsey CK HAIR..
“….The Cairns Amateurs Racing Carnival is four days of fun, food and entertainment built around two days of racing in Cairns 9th and 10th September.”
Flower crowns are one of many gorgeous ways to wear flowers in your hair at your wedding. Often when we think of brides wearing stunning flower crowns, we think of warm summer weddings where there are lots of bright flowers in bloom, perfect for Nth Qld weddings!
Tips for your perfect wedding day hair & makeup look
Whether you’ll be DIYing your hair and makeup or seeing the experts, your wedding day hair and beauty takes a lot of preparation. Get our tips to help you prepare for your best bridal face.
See Weekend Post Magazine Cairns Eye – Eye Do featuring Jen and Scott’s Wedding last summer.